Description: Rectangular; cavetto with double fillet edging; two side panels each separated by twisted rope, and each containing six fleurs de lys arranged vertically; top panel separated by twisted rope, containing inscription; central panel with lionís head between two fleurs de lys.
Notes: A late example of the use of individual carved stamps; from Heol Ddu Isaf, Bargoed, acquired by the National Museum of Wales in 1922.
Inscription: WLA 1714 WLA
Current location: National History Museum, St Fagans, Glamorgan, Wales.
Museum number: 21.31 (part of the Welsh National History Museum museum group)